May 25, 2009

Hippie style

Things I've used on my face:

MAC Hyper real liquid foundation NC 30
MAC Medium loose powder

Eyes:
  • MAC paint pot Bare study on all over upper lid as a base color
  • Complections eyeshadow nude pink color on top of the base color
  • MAC eyeshadow Sushi flower on the crease
  • MAC eyeshadow Cinders under the crease & blend it
  • MAC eyeshadow Carbon is applied close to the lash line & blend again
  • Model 21 false lashes
  • Black mascara on both upper & lower lashes
  • Line the upper lashes with MAC Eye kohl Smolder
Brow : I like my brow natural so i just used only MAC Brow set Clear instead of filling in the entire brow





Blush :
  • MAC powder blush Dollymix
  • MAC powder blush Honour to highlight
Lips:
  • MAC Lipstick Peachstock
  • MAC lustreglass Flower Osophy
PS: Somehow I cant take good pix of the color of my makeup... In person, the color is more vibrant and more purpleish blue than the pix. Hope you dont mind. I'll try to fix the camera to get better pix next time

Webcam pix

No comments: