Apr 27, 2010

Chanel's Summer 2010 Makeup Collection : Les Pop-up de Chanel

I've just heard about this news from a friend of mine... I cant wait to try them when they hit counters this May. I love colors so this collection is perfect pour moi.  The collection is full of vibrant & hue colors for lips & nails like neon pink, sunny coral and brilliant turquoise. Which will be the perfect compliment to bronzed, glowing skin


Soleil Tan de CHANEL - $50.00
Moisturizing Bronzing Powder
Terre Do'r
Terre Halee

Rouge Allure - $32.00
Luminous Satin Lip Colour
Super - Fushia
Genial - Beige Pink
Darling - Coral



Gloss Fluo de CHANEL - $27.00
Brilliant Lip Shine
Laser
- Pink
Pop - Coral
Glossimer: Bikini (peach)
Le Vernis - $23.00
Nail Colour
Mistral - Soft Pink
Riveria - Intense Pink
Nouvelle Vague - Aqua Blue


My pick ? The Genial & Super lipstick , also the Laser gloss. Also the Riveria & Nouvelle Vague nail polish will compliment my look. My summer will be perfect !

Some more promotion photos

No comments: