Jul 12, 2010

Haute Couture : Christian Dior Fall 2010

Once again, John Galliano brought us to a beautiful garden where all his creations came to live. The collection consists of all bright vibrant colors . There were bunches of flowers, plastic-wrapped and raffia-tied. The skirt was shaped like a tulip. All the little details - the fronding, the feathering, the ruching, the ruffling -  makes the collection extraordinary. The hair was shaped like tulip wrapped inside the colorful plastic paper like a bouquet. The make-up really compliments the clothes. I'm always excited to see the makeup @ his show. Pat McGrath always surprised me with her amazing works. Shes on of the best in the industry I have to say. I love to eye makeup so much... It really stand out even when the lips are dark & intense as well. Not something you can wear on the street though

Those shoes are fabulous. I wish I could get a pair of those... Lovely !

image c/o: style.com

No comments: