Here are a few steps to help skin looking healthy, vibrant and young :
- Step 1 : Cleanse your face with cleanser . You can actually make home-made cleanser which is extremely good for your skin since you know it wont contain any chemical that might harm your skin. For dry skin, you can mix a few drop of milk cream + lemon juice . Give a light massage on your face will help your dry skin moisturized and glowing. For oily skin, you can mix cucumber and lemon juice then apply with a cotton pad all over your face. Remember, lemon juice isnt good for sensitive skin
- Step 2 : Use toner after cleansing your face. There are a lot of ways to make a great toner for your face. Here are a few way you can try
- Boil half a cup of water . Put chamomile tea in the water & leave it for 5 mins. Let it cool down before preserve in a bottle to use daily.
- Put fresh rose petals into a pot with water & boil it slowly for an hour. When you see the water changes its color, just take out all of the petals & store it in a bottle in the fridge. Now you have a great toner that smells good
- Step 3: Moisturize your face after toning your skin. It'll keep your skin hydrate & smooth.